Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Aidan's First Steps

Tonight, Aidan took his first two steps!  Ben and I were hanging out with Aidan in our room, and he pulled himself to a standing position using Ben to steady himself.  He let go and stood on his own for a few seconds, then took two steps to grab onto Ben.  It was very impressive!  I think we've still got awhile until he really wants to walk, which is fine with me.  For now, he can crawl around, and he's a fast little crawler.

Aidan's top right tooth broke through on Monday.  This is his third tooth.  The other top tooth shouldn't be too far behind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow walking already! I give him two weeks and he will be ready to chase after Ethan. They grow up way too fast.