Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Aidan's Birthday Party

I just realized that I never posted pictures of Aidan's 2nd Birthday.

We had a great day. I made homemade Mac 'n cheese, and put up streamers and balloons everywhere.

Aidan has really gotten the hang of opening presents, and he loved the decorations and especially the cake!













I'm just gonna take a big bite right now!













So yummy! Ice cream cake.



Reading the card.













Aidan's BFF Lucy helping him open the present from her.













Our friends the Tennys. We miss you guys - move to Sacramento!

We were too busy having fun to take a lot of photos, so that's about all I've got. It was a successful day!








1 comment:

Elena said...

I hope Aidan's birthday was a blast! He is such a big boy now, and so cute!! I can't believe my little munchkin is going to be two this summer. I know everybody says how quickly it goes by, but it somehow is still shocking.