Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trip to SLO TOWN

It started out normal, like any other car ride, just like a car ride to the store. But once we exited at Crows Landing Road, things started to look different, not familiarly different, but oddly different.  Like we were going somewhere.........somewhere different.  But where, where were we wandering to?

But then we saw a bear drinking from a fountain and then things started to improve.  Why was this bear here and why couldn't I also drink from the fountain?  There were so many questions that needed answering.  Why am I wearing this hood on my head when it is 70 degrees out, do my parents dislike me, does my Bill Murray hair, during the bowling scene of Kingpin, make them embarrassed?  What I am pointing at.......?

Then, there was more pointing, and more pointing.......what could it be this time?


Birds.......birds everywhere.......holy crap.....and what is up with my pants, are there floods expected?  Am I planning on digging for clams?  Who would do this to me?  What if the ladies see this picture?


Oh, and there was a big rock, can you see it?  





2 comments:

Shelley said...

Very cute. Looks like you had a good time. Is Aidan facing forward in the car already? We have to buy a convertible carseat soon - Joshua is now nearly 19.5 lbs! (Carseat is only for up to 22 lbs!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is sooo cute. Looks as though you guys had a blast! I cannot believe he is going to be 1 already. Eliza and Ashley's bday is next month. Ash is the 1st and Eliza's is the 10th. They grow up so fast. I cannot find you on facebook. So look me up lol